Attention, Attention, Attention!!!
For those who loves to ride but never join any event, or who loves running sport but never/wish to join any marathon, please TAKE NOTE!!!
NBOS Run & Ride is coming soon!!!!
What’s NBOS? It actually stands for ‘National Blue Ocean Strategy’ that focuses on creating niche markets in any industries for business growth which in turn will boost the nation’s economy.
NBOS (National Blue Ocean Strategy) Run & Ride 2016 is organized by MAKSAK Malaysia on Sunday 14 th August 2016 at PICC, Presint 5, Putrajaya. The fun event is supported by Ministry of Youth & Sports, Perbadanan Putrajaya and Persatuan PerkhidmatanTadbir dan Diplomatik.
NBOS Run & Ride 2016 is an outdoor sporting event whereby it offers participants, 11km & 5km run or a 16km cycling option. There are a total of 8 categories which are as below.
There are a total of 8 categories which are as follows :
- a. 11km Men Open International (Foreigners Only)
- b. 11km Women Open International (Foreigners Only)
- c. 11km Men Open Malaysian Only
- d. 11km Women Open Malaysian Only
- e. 11km Men Veteran Malaysian Only
- f. 11km Women Veteran Malaysian Only
- g. 16km Fun Ride
- h. 5km Fun run
Please note that the eligible age to participate for categories a – g is 16 years and above while participants aged 13 years and above are allowed to participate with the 5km fun fun.
Each and every participant will receive :
- Race pack – participants must collect their race pack from VIVA Home Shopping Mall which will consists of a BROOKS t-shirt, a number bib, safety pins & race guide (in any).
- A finisher medal, certificate and a snack pack will be given to the participants upon completion of their run or ride.
I will see you there!!